WW Livestock Systems are built to last and take the work out of working cattle.
210 Sweep System
- 6′ tall with 6 horizontal rails
- 2″ x 14-gauge tubing
- Available open, half sheet, full sheet or tough and lightweight Bull Sheet
- Panels easily and quickly pin together – no noisy chains to distract livestock!
- Spring-loaded latch – easy forward swing, but no swinging back
New Generation Sweep Tub
- Full-sheeted sweep tub and V-trap
- Sheet metal 5′ high
- Half-sheeted sweep gate swings easily with minimal effort
- Spring-loaded gate for easy forward movement but no swinging back for added safety
- Optional Eliminator Gate offers no-hassle movement of cattle
270 Sweep System
The New Generation 270 Sweep System has all the same features as the 210 Sweep System, but with a 180-degree tub.
Add optional features like the Eliminator Gate, for peak efficiency, and the “V” trap with a 60” Gate-in-Frame for easy sorting or loadout to either system. WW Sweep Systems take the work out of working cattle.
EZ Duz It Panel Systems
- Two options: 310 (10 feet wide) or 312 (12 feet wide)
- 2″ x 14-gauge high tensile steel tubing
- 50,000 p.s.i. yield strength
- Gate frames with 2″ standard pipe hinges
- Gates with spring-loaded plunger latches
Stampede "S" Alley
This user-friendly system lets you adjust settings in a parallel fashion with both sides moving in with equal pressure. All alleys come with a catwalk. Ask about hydraulic and backup stops and other options. The Stampede “S” Alley is designed for safety and efficiency, making processing cattle enjoyable!
- 20′ or 30′ lengths
- Open or full-sheeted
- Right or left-hand controls at the front of the system
- Four settings ranging from 16″ to 31″ in width
WW Crowd Alley
Choose between 2 or 3 straight and/or curved sections. Curved alleys encourage the natural forward movement of cattle.
- 2-section curved
- 3-section curved
- 2-section straight
- 3-section straight
- Tapered sides adjust from 12″ to 24″ at ground level and from 20″ to 34″ at the top.
- Connecting pins on the end of each unit to receive doors and/or WW panels.
Contact Tri-L to place an order or if you need more info on WW Livestock Systems.